About Me
- Name: Punky
- Location: Boise, Idaho, United States
Well its been two years since I updated this section. I am 17, and I absolutely love to dance, and do Mock Trial! I also enjoy running, although...minimally. I love the Lord and hope to follow His ways all my life.


5 Comments:
At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:21:00 AM,
Jason said…
Good morning starshine! I'm so proud of you! You're very smart and fun and I'm so glad you're my daughter!
At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:30:00 AM,
Punky said…
thanks dad that was a wonderful coment
At Monday, July 24, 2006 8:23:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
My beautiful Callie Girl! Be very careful as you are venturing out into the big, wide world of the Internet. There are people who would take advantage of you, and do you harm. I love you so much and look forward to getting to see you lots! All my love, Grammie
At Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:56:00 PM,
Punky said…
thanks grammie, love you!
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:04:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
It was so fun to get to see you. I will be glad to see you every day when we get moved. Be obedient, o.k.? Love you, Grammie
Post a Comment
<< Home